Yes, another post on finances…but the Democrat candidates debate gets one thinking….now to the point.
I do not like the idea of wealth tax. There is an enormous wealth inequality problem and while a wealth tax sounds like a direct solution, I feel there are problems with any implementation, such that there just must be a better solution. Let me explain:
- The problem that needs a solution
- Challenge & Distortion: Measuring Wealth
- Is Existing Wealth Always The Problem?
- Problems With A Wealth Tax As A Solution.
- Beware of ‘Envy’
- Conclusion: Is there another way?