Welcome to One Finite World. As opposed to blog posts that convey a persons thoughts at one point in time, most pages here continue to evolve to be improved and updated over time, and are explorations of ideas being examined to discover answers, by career analyst of future trends with a background in science.
The pages are not “this is what I think”, but more “here is the information I have, so what is the answer, and am I missing things?”
What is here that might be of interest? And how to find it? The summaries, surprises and myths are of potential interest to everyone, while other content is more specialised. The search box and categories to right may help, but the contents below intended best facilitate finding what is wanted, and is organised with topics of general interest first, through to the content targeted at the narrowest interests last.
- My journey to understanding population and overpopulation.
- We have only one finite planet and it is full of life. Should we replace as much of the other life as possible with us and our food?
- Is continually increasing the percentage of life that is us humans essential for economic growth and prosperity, or a path poverty for all but an extremely wealthy few who farm there rest of humanity?
- A summary of the findings from exploration of the population explosion, the impact of future population, and how this elephant in the room taboo topic is not only, as discussed by David Attenborough, critical to the natural world.
- The economic future as the battle intensifies between those running the humanity equivalent to a chicken farm, and the masses or ‘caged hens’ producing the golden eggs.
- Key highlights and surprises from deeper explorations of contemporary topics such as:
- Will Electric Cars Change the Balance of Economic and Military Power In the World?
- Covid-19, and how long will vaccinations against Covid-19 be required?
- Social media uses the power of AI to increase polarisation, dissatisfaction and outrage. Why? Could Facebook et al not only earn a ‘tax’ on all products, but also become a type of global government?
- The Earth has only recently supported life on land, and that support will not continue for much longer..
- Why do CO2 levels create a climate crisis now, when it was not a problem back when there were dinosaurs?
- UFOs, are real! Now even Obama, Republicans and the current US government are spilling the beans.
- In depth explorations of a range of contemporary topics for those interested in the topics:
- Population, Overpopulation, and the 300 year population explosion.
- Polarisation and Conflict, and Left vs Right: The ideology of conflict and we all get along in a world where polarisation has now been monetized.
- Wealth Creation and Distribution: Earths almost 8 billion needs food, clothing, housing and more.
- Electric Cars and the changes to society once stop being too expensive for mainstream buyers.
- ‘Posts’ that reflect a chronology of events:
- Science and Technology Explorations.
- Product Reviews: Of potential interest to those looking for information on a product I have reviewed.
“Anyone who believes in indefinite growth in anything physical, on a physically finite planet, is either mad or an economist.”Attributed to Kenneth Boulding in: United States. Congress. House (1973)