Population | Climate | Environment | Truth.
Yes, knowing the future, requires analysing threats.
Like a news bulletin, there are more pages here looking at threats than there are opportunities. On a positive, note that could be because life in the absence of threats or bad news provides its own opportunities over and over, so good news is no longer newsworthy. Each of issues explored in detail in the pages linked above has to potential to represent an existential threat, which can sometimes make if feel like we are facing the apocalypse, but in fact human existence, at least at an individual level, has always been full of threats. As individuals, we may have it better than ever, with the only new problem being the presence of these threats that can affect everyone at once.
Population: Threats Or Crisis?
A definition of crisis is “a situation that has reached a critical phase“, and given where we are, I suggest population is at a critical phase, so yes: a crisis. The same evaluation could be applied to environment, climate and truth.
The Earth is overpopulated as we cannot yet sustainably support the current population, and population beyond sustainable is the standard definition.
My conclusion is that, like other overpopulation events, we will naturally return to a sustainable population provided those calling for perpetual growth do not manage to interfere and we don’t self destruct in the mean time.
I believe it is critical that more people understand what is happening with population, and the motives of those always pushing for growth as well as the risks.
- Population Status: The Key Explorations.
- My Journey To Understanding Population , and Normal Population.
- Normal Population: Each Species Naturally Finds Its Population.
- We really are at Peak Child.
- Peak Humanity: When Will Population Peak, And What follows?
- No Vacancy: For every increase in human population, other species decrease.
- Population Explosion: What happened to get to 8 Billion people (growth x100)?
- Key Resources:
Climate Crisis? Is Climate Change Anthropogenic and Stoppable?
- 1.5°C by 2026, Over +1.25 in 2021: The Impact, And What Your Are Not Being Told Other Than By Greta Thunberg, And Why Not.
- Anthropogenic Climate Change: Have We Created Our Own Iceberg and Titanic Situation?
- The Climate Change Narrative: A sceptic’s perspective
- Climate change: anthropogenic climate change is not 100% certain, just highly likely. How likely is our is our ability to stop it?
- Hydrogen Climate Scams: Always Ask, “Where does the hydrogen come from”?
- Can A Green Agenda Derail Climate Action?
- COP26 Tracking
Environment: The Fragile Environment On Our One Finite Planet.
- Covid-19: A Threat From The Environment, Tracked From January 2020.
- Untold Stories On Our Environment, And What Controls And Changes Climate In Nature.
- The Sun, CO2 and Climate: The Rarely Told Story Of What Really Controls Climate.
- Surprises In Nature: Natural Climate Change Surprises
- Climate Change, planets and Aliens?: What Can We Learn About Earth From Other Planets?
- Do we NEED another Meteor?: Could an external event be a good thing?
Erosion of ‘Truth’: A Similar Level Of Threat As Climate Change (Academy of Sciences)