I will collect information on ‘long covid’ and add to this page.
- UK studies reveal long covid may cause brain damage.
- Long Covid: what we know so far .
- For many sufferers of long Covid, proving they are sick is a big part of the battle.
- Coronavirus may cause ‘irreversible’ lung damage
- These Athletes Had the Coronavirus. Will They Ever Be the Same?
Coronavirus (Covid-19) cases in the UK are soaring, with the latest daily figure for 9 July showing at 35,707 cases. Leading scientists and clinicians are saying the government’s plan to ease lockdown on 19 July is both “dangerous” and “unethical”. But Johnson is sticking to his plan, which is herd immunity in all but name. Meanwhile, recent studies reveal that damage to brain tissue could be yet another consequence of long Covid.Boris Johnson toys with herd immunity despite evidence linking long Covid to brain damage.